TSE: TOWER STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING SOFTWARE
SOLUTION FOR TOWERS, TRANSMISSION TOWERS, ELECTRICAL SUBSTATIONS AND TELECOM STRUCTURES
INTEGRATED STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS AND DESIGN SOFTWARE FOR TOWERS, TRANSMISSION TOWERS, ELECTRICAL SUBSTATIONS AND TELECOM STRUCTURES
The Tower Structural Engineering Software is an integrated analysis and design software for structural engineering. The software accounts for advanced structural analysis and design of steel transmission structures such as transmission latticed towers and electrical substations, transmission tubular poles and multi-poles frames as well as steel telecommunication structures such as self-supporting towers and guyed masts according to ANSI/TIA-222-G standard. The program also allows the user to design the base plates and anchorage bolts.
This engineering software solution is used worldwide by several notable international companies in production work for building innovative tower structures.
The TSE is a robust and reliable structural software based on more than 30 years of Research and Development. The program, designed with the latest technological innovations in its field, is equipped with a sophisticated and user friendly graphical interface.
INTUITIVE MODELING FEATURES
EASY AND PRODUCTIVE MODEL GENERATION
• Local coordinate systems
• Linear or circular lines of constructions for model creations
• Automated commands for model creation such as move, rotate, extrude, copy, attach, subdivide and others
• Models can be edited either graphically or by means of spreadsheets
• Element can be created in batch or one by one
• Elements of the models can be selected either graphically or according to a set of criterions
• Persistent groups of selected objects can be created and edited graphically or by means of spreadsheets
• Definition of physical members
• Selection and edition of physical members
• Definition of loading surfaces
• Multiple edition grids with user defined spacing, angles and labels
• Powerful edition and automatic generation tools
• Members can be subdivided in any number of equal segments or at specific positions
• Similar connected members can be merged together
• Elements of the structure can be renumbered according to several criterions
• Element attributes can be set graphically or by means of spreadsheets (sections, analysis parameters, rotation angles, etc.)
• Element attributes can be edited in batch or element by element
• Loads can be edited graphically or by means of spreadsheets
• Contour lines for finite element plates with customized bounds
• Wizard based geometry generation
• A large number of pre-defined frames
• Circular and parabolic arches
• Cylinders and cones composed of beams and/or plates
• Physical elements concept to group different elements
• Surfaces can be used for load transfer and self-weight calculation
• Surfaces can be used to simulate diaphragm effects
ADVANCED 3D STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS
ADVANCED 3D STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS
The Tower Structural Engineering software is a technology built on a powerful user-friendly interface offering comprehensive analysis options and intuitive modeling features.
The advanced structural analysis of the TSE software allows the engineer to achieve specialized analyses crucial to any projects related to the tower and telecommunication industry.
TSE TOWER is one of the applications of the Tower Structural Engineering software. TSE TOWER is a powerful and comprehensive Microsoft Windows program for the analysis and design of steel transmission structures such as transmission latticed towers and electrical substations according to a range of international standards. An extensive library of panel types allow for quick creation of the structure through parametric tools.
TSE POLE is one of the applications of the Tower Structural Engineering software. TSE POLE is a powerful and comprehensive Microsoft Windows program for the analysis and design of transmission tubular poles and multi-poles frames according to a range of international standards. The program also designs the base plates and anchorage bolts.
TSE TELECOM is one of the applications of the Tower Structural Engineering software. TSE TELECOM is a powerful and comprehensive Microsoft Windows program for the analysis and design of steel telecommunication structures such as self-supporting towers and guyed masts according to ANSI/TIA-222-G standard.
•3D solid display of all section shapes
•Ultra-fast 3D visualization in wire frame or solid modes
•Customized display of all graphical objects
•Partial model visualization available
•Results can be displayed on screen for the whole or a part of the structure
•Results can be displayed for each element separately by means of graphics and numerical results spreadsheets
•Results can be displayed for a set of elements by means of numerical results spreadsheets
•Graphical display of seismic and dynamic analysis results
•Model size limited only to the physical capacity of the computer
•AutoCAD interface to import and export models by way of a DXF file
•The SDNF (Steel Detailing Neutral File) interface exports beams, columns and braces to SDNF compatible detailing softwares
•The KISS (Keep It Simple Steel) interface exports beams, columns and braces to KISS compatible estimation softwares
•If required, members subdivision and account for physical elements will be carried out automatically
•The solid view of the structure may also be exported when exporting to AutoCAD
•IFC-Architecture interface for importing models from Revit or other IFC compliant programs.
COMPREHENSIVE REPORTS PROVIDED
•Results can be visualized either graphically or numerically
•Input data and results may be printed for the whole structure or partial structures using a graphical selection or a range of elements
•Customized list of input data and results to be printed
•Reports are available in several formats including SAFI™ reports, Microsoft Excel worksheets, Microsoft Access databases and ASCII text files
•All graphics can be printed or copied to the clipboard for use in external programs