Part of the GSE (General Structural Engineering) software, GSE CONCRETE DESIGN allows the design of concrete members subjected to a linear, P-Delta, non-linear, seismic or dynamic analysis.
• Second order effects may be accounted for according to the simplified method of the design codes.
• Effects of lateral drift and internal member deformations may be considered together or independently.
• The program allows to design continuous members.
• Design of bending, shear, torsion and combined axial forces and bending.
• The program calculates all required reinforcement and development lengths.
• The program can design longitudinal reinforcement, stirrups and column rein forcement for common concrete section shapes.
• State of the art technology built around the concept of physical members that allows to accurately design the reinforcement of continuous members such as beams and columns.
•The program can design a whole or only a part of the structure.
•Supports the American ACI-318 code, the Canadian CSA-A23.3, the Egyptian code ECCS 203.
•Libraries for standard American, Canadian or Egyptian reinforcement bars.
•It also allows to calculate the resistance of the elements once the reinforcement is known, which allows to improve the design of a structure or to evaluate the resistance of an existing one.
•Reinforcement bars and stirrups, applied loads, resistance curves and interaction diagrams are displayed graphically.
• The GSE software allows the verification of concrete members subjected to a linear, P-Delta, non-linear, seismic, dynamic or moving load analysis.
•Verification of bending, shear, torsion and combined axial forces and bending.
•Calculated reinforcement can be further edited and additional resistance verification calculations can be performed on the whole or selected parts of the structure. This cyclic design method allows to closely match practical user requirements without the need of tedious hand calculations.
•Reinforcement layouts, resistance curves and interaction diagrams are displayed graphically.
•The program considers longitudinal reinforcement and bent bars for bending resistance.
•The program considers straight or inclined stirrups and bent bars for shear and torsion resistance.
•The program considers column reinforcement for combined axial and bending loads.
The reinforced concrete slab design assistant allows the user to quickly generate the design strips of a concrete slab. The assistant generates column strips and middle strips that are adapted to the geometries of the bidirectional span of the slab. This assistant is directly linked to the automated mesh generation functionalities, allowing us to use the geometrical elements such as supports, walls and openings for both the finite elements model and the design strips generation.
Fully integrated into the GSE software, the GSE STEEL DESIGN application features cold-formed steel design according to the S136 and AISI S100 standards.
Fully integrated into the GSE software, the GSE CONCRETE DESIGN application features reinforced concrete design according to various international codes.
Fully integrated into the GSE software, SLAB ENGINEERING is an automated reinforced concrete slab and foundation design assistant.
Fully integrated into the GSE software, the GSE LIGHT FRAME WOOD DESIGN application features a productive parametric model generation.
Fully integrated into the GSE software, the GSE TIMBER DESIGN application features Sawn, Glued Laminated and Composite Wood Design.
Fully integrated into the GSE software, the GSE ALUMINUM DESIGN application enables design and verification of aluminum structures.