• Simplified seismic analysis: theory, base shear, storeys, storey forces, eccentric accidental forces and masses, center of mass and center of rigidity of structures, period of the structure, load combinations, fictitious horizontal load, seismic deflection and stability of structure, practical applications.
• Spectral seismic analysis: response spectrum, spectral seismic load, damping, calculation method (CQC and SRSS), participation factor, modal results, base shear calibration, interpretation of the sign of the results, practical applications.
• Transient seismic analysis: accelerogram, transient analysis parameters, results as a function of time, practical applications.
• Transient dynamic analysis: transient analysis parameters, sinusoidal dynamic load, general dynamic load, random excitation load, results as a function of time, practical applications.
• Spectral seismic analysis
• Transient seismic analysis
• Transient dynamic analysis
University researchers and professors
Mechanical engineers and project managers
Estimators and designers
Other members of the manufacturing industry
Course starts : 8:30 am
Training : 8:30 am – 10:30 am
Morning Break: 10:30 am -10:45 am
Training : 10:45 am – 12:00 pm
Lunch break : 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Training : 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Afternoon break: 3:00 pm – 3:15 pm
Training : 3:15 pm – 4:30 pm
Course Ends Q&As : 4:30 pm
Approximate schedule, may change without notice.