• SLAB ENGINEERING: Automated design of reinforced concrete slabs.
• Reinforced concrete application: straight and inclined reinforcing bars, stirrups and frames, design of beams and columns from design groups, checking the strength of beams and columns from already known reinforcement, examples.
• Finite elements design moments, integration lines, examples (bidirectional reinforced concrete slab, applied to reinforced concrete: cross wall, etc.).
• Concrete calculator: design and analysis of rectangular, T, I, and unidirectional slabs, design and analysis of columns with rectangular and circular sections, examples.
• Foundation calculator: square footing, rectangular footing, strip footing, combined footings, soil resistance, factored and unweighted loads, reinforced and unreinforced footings, required reinforcement, examples.
GSE Concrete module
Design Tape Holders
Parameters of the standard (A23.3-14)
Slab design wizard
Slab and beam cracked deflections
Concrete and Foundation Calculators
University researchers and professors
Mechanical engineers and project managers
Estimators and designers
Other members of the manufacturing industry
Course starts : 8:30 am
Training : 8:30 am – 10:30 am
Morning Break: 10:30 am -10:45 am
Training : 10:45 am – 12:00 pm
Lunch break : 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Training : 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Afternoon break: 3:00 pm – 3:15 pm
Training : 3:15 pm – 4:30 pm
Course Ends Q&As : 4:30 pm
Approximate schedule, may change without notice.
Participants receive a printed training manual by mail to the address provided during registration.
The training manual will be sent to you in the days prior to the course date.